Power of Attorney

If you wish to file a complaint with the Immigration Appeals Board and you wish to be represented by another person during the processing of the complaint, please attach a power of attorney to your appeal to the Immigration Appeals Board. However, if you are represented by a lawyer, a legal aid with insurance or your spouse, one of your parents or your adult child, you do not have to enclose a power of attorney with your appeal.

Power of Attorney - english [pdf]

Senest opdateret: 21-12-2017

Til toppen

Udlændingenævnet | Adelgade 11-13 | DK-1304 København K | +45 6198 3800 |udln@udln.dk |Digital Post